Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LO 3/2018)
Responsible for the treatment Regenera Activa Worldwide S.L.
Purpose of the treatment: Offer and manage our services of Distribution.
Legitimation: Consent obtained from the interested party.
Execution of the service contract.
Recipients: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
Rights of the people: The interested parties have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, sending their request to our address.
Data retention period: While the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Claim: Those interested can contact the AEPD to present the claim they deem appropriate.
Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the "Questions about privacy".
Regenera Activa Worldwide is managed by Regenera Activa Worldwide, SL.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of data digital rights (LOPDGDD) we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Regenera Activa Worldwide S.L.
Direction: Carrer de Sant Ferran 10-12, Local
Services of Distribution.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
· We process the information provided to us to manage our [SERVICES] services.
· In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will treat them to manage your query.
· If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
· If you send us a CV, we will process the data in order to manage the CV's database for personnel selection.
How long will we keep your data?
· The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations, which in the case of accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes will be 6 years, in accordance with Article 30 of the Commercial Code, and for tax purposes it will be 4 years, in accordance with articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law.
· In the case of CVs, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy to treat them is found in the execution of the service contract and in the consents that you give us.
Regarding the information that is sent by minors under 16 years of age, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the consent of the parent, guardian or legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be processed. If this is not the case, the minor's legal representative will notify us as soon as they become aware of it.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
· Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was they picked up
· In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons